Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PDF In Hindi, Hello friends, as you know that our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started many schemes in the last 5 years, which is very useful for us from the point of view of General Knowledge. That’s why today we are bringing you the PDF of such vital schemes of the Government of India.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PDF
Friends, as we all know that whenever we give any competitive exam. And many questions are based on these schemes. Like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Rural and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban, almost any inquiry on these had come up in the examinations. So today, this PDF is of great use to you, so download it by clicking on the download link given below.
So to check the current knowledge or our general knowledge in that exam, there will always be some such questions in the news recently. Because it is a new policy of the Government of India or a new government scheme (Bharat Sarkar Ki Yojana In Hindi PDF).
Whatever these new policies or new government schemes are, 3 to 7 questions are coming in every competitive exam. Now whether they ask directly or ask around (Central Government Schemes 2017).
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PDF Form Download In Hindi
We know that you must find these schemes before every exam and then either make notes of them. Or you read them in a hurry, and then you forget some plans, or you get confused at times when questions are asked in twists and turns.
That is why to help you, We have brought you this critical PDF (Government Schemes 2018 PDF In Hindi) in which you get a detailed description of all the schemes of the government. And you can prepare well for it, we have got these plans from Vision IAS Institute, and it is in Download Pdf Format, and you can also download it easily.
Purpose of PM Grameen Awas Yojana (PMAYG)
The main objectives of PMAYG are as follows:-
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana provides financial assistance by the Government of India to the weaker sections of the rural areas to build their own pucca house.
- They are realizing the dream of poor people to make themselves sure.
- The target of this scheme is to build four crore houses for the rural poor by 2022.
- Along with PMAYG, an assistance of Rs 12000 will also be given for making pucca toilets.
PM Awas Yojana Eligibility| Eligibility / Eligibility of Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020, you have to fulfil the following qualification –
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The beneficiary should not be a state government or central government and other housing scheme beneficiaries.
- Husband, wife, unmarried son, and/or unmarried daughter in the family of the beneficiary.
- There should not be any pucca house in India in the name of the beneficiary or any of his family, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PDF Details
|Scheme Name:||PM Awas Yojana|
|Concerned Ministry:||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|Beneficiary:||Citizens of India|
|Source:||Google Drive, TECHATT|
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Application Form:- Click here to download the application form.
- Proof of Identity:- Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Driving License.
- Proof of Residence:- Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Latest Utility Bill, Post Office Savings Bank Account Statement.
- Proof of Income:- Last 2 Months Salary Slip, Last 6 Months Bank Statement of Salary Account, Latest Form 16/ITR.
Essential Points of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PDF
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, the government will build one crore pucca houses for the rural poor in the next three years.
- This scheme is expected to increase employment in rural areas.
- A total of 4 crore houses will be constructed under PMAY-G in rural areas of the country by 2022.
- The cost of the house is to be shared between the central and state governments in the ratio of 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for northeastern and hilly states.
Selection of beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana have been divided into three categories.
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – whose annual income is between 6 lakh to 18 lakh rupees.
- Low Income Group (LIG) – Those whose yearly income is between 3 lakh to 6 lakh rupees.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – whose annual income is up to Rs 3 lakh.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Scheduled caste
- Scheduled Tribes
- economically weaker sections
- low-income people
- Women of any caste or religion
- Families belong to the middle-income group or MIG l and ll (for MIG l income up to Rs.12 lakh and MIG ll, up to Rs.1.80 crore).
- Families belonging to low-income groups or LIG (income up to Rs.6 lakh)
The process to apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Apply 2021:- To apply online under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the applicant must first go to the official website of http://pmayg.nic.in/ or the CSC centre.
If the applicant wants to apply offline, then contact your Gram Panchayat or Block Panchayat level.
You Can Also Use This Toll-Free Number & Email To Contact Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Customer Care
- Toll Free Number: 1800116446
- Email: [email protected]