From here, you can Download DSSSB LDC Previous Year Paper in Hindi and English PDF to comprehend the Exam Pattern and Question Paper Pattern.
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board requests Junior Clerk or Lower Division Clerk posts. By supplying DSSSB LDC Previous Year Paper in Hindi and English.
Along with the DSSSB LDC Old Question Paper, we provide the DSSSB LDC Exam Pattern and Question Paper Pattern for you. If you want to give a new direction to prepare for this exam, you should carefully read the information provided by us and the old question paper of this exam. First of all, let us look at the critical points of this exam.
DSSSB LDC Selection Process
Talking about the selection process of the LDC Exam of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board, there is a total of 02 stages in this exam. These two steps are as follows:-
- First Phase:- In the First Phase of this examination, the written analysis of the candidates is conducted. The academic grade of the candidates is tested—subsequent written examination.
- Second Phase:- In the second Phase of this examination, the skill test of the candidates is given, in which the candidates have to type. Candidates must have 30 phrases per minute for Hindi typing and 35 phrases per minute for English typing.
After the second stage examination, the final merit list of the candidates is prepared. Based on which candidates are called for appointments. After the name appears in the final selection list, the document verification of the candidates is done. If the Commission finds any candidate in the scrutiny of the documents, he will be declared Commission for the post.
For More Daily UPSC, Book PDF, and Notes Updates
Download DSSSB LDC Previous Year Paper in Hindi and English PDF Latest
- All the questions in the question paper of DSSSB LDC will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Question). Four options will be given for all the questions. After choosing the correct option, you will have to click on Computer.
- A total of 200 questions are asked in the question paper of the LDC exam conducted by DSSSB. Two hundred questions are asked from a total of five subjects. These topics are mentioned in the above table.
- Typing Test in the DSSSB LDC exam is qualifying only.
- Candidates have to type 30 words in Hindi and 35 words per minute in English.
- There is also a provision of negative marking in the question paper of this exam. If you attempt a question wrong, one-fourth (1/4) of your correct answer will be deducted.
- The exam question paper has one mark per question. The total score is 200 marks. Based on which the last list is scheduled.
Important Points Of DSSSB LDC Question Paper
DSSSB LDC Previous Year Paper, Now let us understand the exam pattern of this exam, how many stages are there in the DSSSB LDC exam selection process, and what test is done at which stage.
Also, Read This PDF For Examination:
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download
- Arihant CSAT Book PDF In English & Hindi Free Download.
- Science And Technology Book For UPSC PDF Free Download
- Physical Geography By Savindra Singh PDF Download
- Sarvesh Sharma Quantum CAT PDF Download
DSSSB LDC Previous Year Paper in English and Hindi
Below, we provide you with the Old Question Papers of DSSSB LDC Last Year Exams in PDF format in both Hindi and English languages. You can download DSSSB LDC Previous Year Question Papers in any language in Hindi or English according to your language.
DOWNLOAD – DSSSB LDC Previous Year Paper in English and Hindi PDF Free
If you are a severe candidate preparing for DSSSB LDC or Junior Clerk, we provide you the link to DSSSB LDC Previous Year Paper Book and Practice Set Book to get these books and prepare for this exam. Can make preparation better.